SDK Package Structure
The Wrld Unity Package consists of several folders as described below:
- Demo: Contains demo scripts and scenes which are easy to attach / modify.
- API: Includes a base script WrldMap which interacts with and sets up the WRLD plugins for use.
- Editor: Editor scripts to simplify setting and changing values within the Unity Editor.
- Plugins: Includes plugins for all supported platforms.
- Resources: A simple set of materials, semantically named and assigned to meshes when resources are streamed.
- Scene: Featured startup scenes showcasing separate behaviour in each world space.
- Scripts: Types and Unity MonoBehaviour scripts that help running the app and provide simple abstractions for use.
- Textures: A set of textures utilized by the materials mentioned above.
The WRLD Unity package provides two example scenes which demonstrate how the two different coordinate systems are used.
- UnityWorld: This scene uses the Unity coordinate system and can be found in
- ECEF: This scene demonstrates the ECEF world coordinate system and can be found in
If in doubt, UnityWorld is the simpler option and the best place to start.