- macOS 10.7 or higher
- XCode 7.3 or higher
- A connected device running iOS 8.0 or higher
- A valid code signing certificate
Deploying to an iOS Device
- Open the iOS Player settings in
Edit -> Project Settings -> Player
- Ensure that the field Automatic Signing Team ID has the correct ID for your signing certificate. (You can also set this in Xcode later.)
File -> Build Settings... select iOS.
- Click Build And Run to deploy to your device from Xcode.
- If you did not set your Team ID in step 2:
- Click the Unity-iPhone project.
- Click General in the top bar and scroll down to the Signing section.
- Select the correct team in the Team dropdown.
- Click the Play button in Xcode to deploy to your device.