We are looking for a talented Associate Producer to join our exciting team in Dundee, working as part of our core development team on the WRLD map platform. If you’re excited by the prospect of being at the core of a small and innovative team, then read on…
Working at WRLD3D means you’ll always be working on something interesting. We pride ourselves on being agile and pragmatic, working at a swift, sustainable pace to deliver early and often. We are working with a mix of established and emerging technologies such as C++, iOS, C# and Cloud Computing. You’ll never be a cog in the machine at WRLD3D, as we expect our team to be flexible and adaptable.
Our agile development approach and regular reviews of working practices mean that learning and improvement are integral to our day-to-day working lives. As a small studio, we are always striving for ways to be more effective. We do this through frequent, open communication, tight collaboration between disciplines and an absolute minimum of bureaucracy.
We think this provides the perfect environment for us to realize our full potential as developers. We are making a place where good people can become great.
The Associate Producer is responsible for liaising with the development team based in Dundee, Scotland and our external clients and vendors. The ideal candidate will take a servant/leader approach to ensure that the development team is as effective as possible, delivering projects to time and budget constraints. The role may require foreign travel from time to time.
- Support the development team in their needs to achieve project and company roadmap goals.
- Organize and coordinate the new start experience for people joining the team.
- Maintain strong relationships with vendors and customers ensuring timely and clear communication on all elements of development.
- Run daily and weekly ceremonies, such as daily Scrum meetings and weekly Show and Tell
Here’s what we expect from successful candidates:
- You must have a passion for developing high quality software.
- Experience in a software development team, specifically in a coordination/leadership role.
- You should be extremely self-motivated and thrive in a cross-functional, team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You should be comfortable communicating with a stakeholders ranging across a variety of disciplines and organizational boundaries.
- You should be flexible and adaptable, eager to engage with and learn new techniques and roles in an organization.
- Candidate must have the right to work and reside in the United Kingdom – i.e. European Economic Area / Swiss national or holding current UK work permit
The following are a definite advantage but don’t sweat it if you haven’t got the full stack:
- Experience with the entire life-cycle of software and app development (concept to ship) of at least one published product.
- Knowledge of agile and lean development, Scrum, Kanban, Continuous Integration, Pair Programming, TDD.
- Experience of mobile app development for the Apple IOS and Android platforms.
- Experience of working with stakeholders spread across different locations and time zones.
But, what can we offer you?
If the requirements above describe you, we want to hear from you! Here are the benefits we can offer you in exchange for your awesome skills:
Up to £32,000 gross per annum, based on experience.
Benefits: All the normal stuff like:
- Matched contribution-based pension.
- Private health cover.
- Life Insurance.
- Childcare Vouchers.
And some fun stuff like:
- Internal hackathons.
- Regular team lunches and after work outings.
- Of course, the most important thing, a fully stocked kitchen full of free food and drink.
If you want to work on a revolutionary 3D mapping platform, please send your application to email@example.com
WRLD3D is an equal opportunity employer. Recruitment selection is based on objective, job-related criteria, as well as a commitment to diversity. Applicants will be chosen on their merits and abilities.