Digital Marketing SpecialistWe are looking for a talented Digital Marketeer to join us, working as part of our Customer Acquisition team. If you’re excited by the prospect of being at the core of a small and innovative team, read on. You will be collaborating with a variety of disciplines to introduce customers to our online map services. These services consist of:
- SDKs which help software developers to embed a great mapping experience into their app or website.
- Self-service tools which allow non-developers to build and publish map experiences without writing any code.
Here’s what we expect from successful candidates:
- You should be extremely self-motivated, able to multi-task, and thrive in a team environment.
- Experience of delivering marketing acquisition activity through a variety of channels:
- Content Based Marketing.
- Display Advertising
- Paid Search (PPC)
- Organic Search (SEO)
- Affiliate programmes and Social Media.
- Marketing automation/operations
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. You will be able to write snappy, authentic content that resonates with the target audience and tells a story
- Understanding of how to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns at all stages of the customer acquisition pipeline.
- Knowledge of techniques to improve the effectiveness of campaigns.
- You will have strong problem solving skills along with excellent written and oral communication skills that allow you to solve problems as part of a team.
- An inquisitive yet empirical approach that balances exploration and discovery with measurable results.
- Strong analytical skills with excellent attention to detail (Excel, A/B testing). Deep experience with digital media management, web analytics tools, Google Analytics, and using digital data and metrics to inform strategies.
- Hands-on experience creating, launching and measuring in-house offline/online/mobile marketing programs, such as SEM, Social, Display against key performance indicators
- Proactive build a deep knowledge of our market, customers and competitors
The following are a definite advantage but don’t sweat it if you haven’t got the full stack:
- Experience of working in a lean/agile environment.
- Experience of marketing technical and/or Software as a Service products.
- Experience of working with and nurturing user communities.
- Experience of coordinating offline activity (Speaking Engagements, Conference Attendance, Hackathons) to supplement online marketing efforts.
But, what can we offer you?If the requirements above describe you, we want to hear from you! Here are the benefits we can offer you in exchange for your marketing wizardry: Salary : Up to £35,000 p/a depending on experience.
All the normal benefits like:
- Matched contribution-based pension.
- 32 days annual leave including 1 duvet day.
- Private health cover.
- Life Insurance.
- Childcare Vouchers.
And some fun stuff like:
- Internal hackathons
- Regular team lunches and after work outings.
- Of course, the most important thing, a fully stocked kitchen full of free food and drink.
To apply please email us at email@example.com