Contract System TesterWRLD3D are a software technology company who develop a cloud based, SaaS 3D mapping platform. The WRLD platform enables our customers to build applications that incorporate real time, geospatially accurate 3D maps drawn using gaming software technology. We license access to the platform to enable our customers to deliver compelling and engaging geo-centric applications and services. Our technology includes the capability to:
- Provide high performance, real time delivery of a rich 3D view of the world in mobile applications
- Import map information and convert it to a 3D view
- Display information sources within the map (such as landmarks, points of interest, local advertising, real time information etc.)
The Role:The Contract System Tester is responsible for testing the WRLD platform to ensure it is of high quality. This includes testing the WRLD SDK as well as apps on iOS, Android, Unity, WebGL and Windows. The role is primarily a manual testing role but there is opportunity to participate in automated testing.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Exploratory, functional, and performance testing.
- Finding defects for our platform products and apps.
- Development and execution of test suites and test plans.
- Working in a tightly-coupled multi-disciplinary team.
- Testing on multiple environment setups including iOS, Android, Unity, WebGL and Windows.
- Solving complex defect replication methods.
- Formulating and articulating qualitative feedback on our products.
- Investigating defects reported by customers working with the WRLD platform.
Here’s what we expect from successful candidates:
- You must have a passion for testing high quality software.
- You should be extremely self-motivated and thrive in a cross-functional, team environment.
- You will have strong problem solving skills along with excellent written and oral communication skills that allow you to solve and report problems as part of a team.
- You have an analytical mind and are able to maintain a high level of concentration and focus whilst working under pressure on multiple projects’ workloads.
- You should have excellent attention to detail and have the desire to ensure the quality of released software.
The following aren’t required but will give you a definite advantage:
- Experience in exploratory, compatibility, functional, non-functional, and performance testing.
- Experience in testing 3D environments.
- Test experience with applications on one or more relevant platforms (iOS / Android / Unity / WebGL / Windows).
- Degree-educated in a related discipline.
- Knowledge and understanding of test automation and/or test tools.
- Working in an Agile environment.
- ISEB/ISTQB qualified.
To apply please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org